Ranked on the HR Most Influential Thinkers list in 2021 and 2022, Chamorro-Premuzic has dedicated much of his life to studying human intelligence.
Now he has turned his attention to artificial intelligence (AI) and the effect it is having on the humans that use it.
HR magazine editor Jo Gallacher spoke to the award-winning academic, author, entrepreneur and chief innovation officer at Manpower Group.
In the podcast, they discuss:
- Why we need to humanise work
- How algorithms make us predictable
- Which jobs are safe from automation
- Why ChatGPT pushes creativity
Listen now to learn more.
Also available in this podcast series:
- Breaking the Mould with John Amaechi
- Employee Activism with Megan Reitz
- Doing More With Less with Hayley Lewis
All episodes are available at hrmagazine.co.uk/podcasts.