Reitz, professor of leadership and dialogue at Hult International Business School, and author, spoke to HR magazine’s editor Jo Gallacher about why employee activism is increasingly becoming a hot topic around the boardroom table.
The podcast, available now, discusses:
- Why employees become activists
- How leaders inevitably get trapped in ‘optimism bubbles’
- Why banning politics at work is a total minefield
Tune in now for a masterclass on how to work sensitively and productively with your organisation’s activists.
- Breaking the Mould with John Amaechi
- HR in Times of Crisis with Sharon Benson
All episodes are available at hrmagazine.co.uk/podcasts.