A 2017 study by Neyber found that almost half (48%) of all employees are having to borrow regularly to meet their basic financial needs, and a quarter have an income that fluctuates by at least 10% each month. Uncertainty over personal finances has a knock-on effect on employees’ mental health and productivity. CIPD research found that 19% of workers have lost sleep over money worries, and 10% have found it hard to concentrate at work or make decisions.
This webinar will explore how HR can help employees take control of their financial health, covering:
- How employers can identify those struggling
- Striking the balance between offering support without intruding upon employees’ personal lives
- How financial education should be delivered
- The kinds of support suitable for different demographics
- The sorts of benefits, such as affordable employer-approved loans or rent deposit loans.
Register for our webinar on 31 October at 12.30pm to gain insight into this ever-more topical and critical area of HR.