Register for our webinar on taking action on employee mental health
Don't miss our webinar with Perkbox on Wednesday 30 January at 12.30pm
Many organisations are now talking a great talk on mental health and the importance of staff speaking up if struggling. But the worry for many is that this awareness-raising isn’t yet being backed up by solid support.
This webinar, in conjunction with Perkbox, will explore what employers and HR teams need to do to ensure 2019 is the year mental health support is truly embedded into their organisations in a holistic, concrete way.
Debates the webinar will explore include:
- Unpacking the different pressures that employees face today, including how these vary between age groups and other demographics
- The organisational element of pressure, including job designs and workloads
- The obstacles preventing HR from being more proactive here
- How HRDs can build the business case for investing in mental health support
- Affordable options for introducing support in an organisation
- The role of technology and the importance of educating and training line managers in this area.
Our panel will be:
Chieu Cao, co-founder and CMO of Perkbox
Craig Jackson, professor of occupational health psychology at Birmingham City University
Sally Austin, group HR director at Costain
Register for the webinar, taking place on Wednesday 30 January at 12.30pm, here
This webinar is part of a wider educational campaign on employee mental health, so watch out for an upcoming ebook, whitepaper and more...