We know that engaged employees feel a sense of alignment and emotional commitment to an organisation and bring positivity and drive towards a workplace.
This, plus a growing skills gap in the workforce, means it’s vital that HR retains talent within the workplace and develops a robust employee engagement strategy.
This webinar uses the US market as a case study to explore who needs to be involved in strategy development, what ingredients are needed for the perfect engagement strategy, and how testing and learning leads to better outcomes.
Thought leaders will discuss:
- Why engagement is a hot topic
- Effective ways to reduce staff turnover
- How HR can support the employee experience
- Creating an annual strategic plan
- Building a stable communications strategy