How can businesses become more sustainable?
Register for the free webinar at 12.30pm on Wednesday 18 March
It’s becoming more important for businesses to be wholly transparent when it comes to their sustainability agendas, with lots of positive steps being made. A large area of concern for any organisation looking to build a sustainable framework is its carbon footprint from vehicle emissions and outdated logistics processes.
In this webinar thought leaders will discuss:
- The economic and ethical case for companies to make more sustainable choices in the way they operate.
- Major sustainability challenges currently facing UK industry and the need for transparency in the supply chain.
- Guidance on how to reduce carbon impact, from carpools to recycling rewards schemes.
- Case studies on successful sustainability programmes.
- Future environmental legislation and its effect on business.