It’s becoming more important for businesses to be wholly transparent when it comes to their sustainability agendas, with lots of positive steps being made. A large area of concern for any organisation looking to build a sustainable framework is its carbon footprint from vehicle emissions and outdated logistics processes.
In this webinar thought leaders will discuss:
- The economic and ethical case for companies to make more sustainable choices in the way they operate.
- Major sustainability challenges currently facing UK industry and the need for transparency in the supply chain.
- Guidance on how to reduce carbon impact, from carpools to recycling rewards schemes.
- Case studies on successful sustainability programmes.
- Future environmental legislation and its effect on business.