Why HR should consider an employee listening strategy to improve engagement
Every HR professional wants to better understand how an employee truly feels about an organisation.
Gaining this insight can help to deliver the organisation’s mission and objectives and ensure employees are motivated, engaged and productive.
In its latest webinar, SAP talks to investment management firm Brewin Dolphin to find out how the company established a culture of employee listening to improve engagement.
It will explore:
- The transition from an annual engagement strategy to listening strategy
- Engagement as a concept in business and what are the factors which make it a successful
- What HR should be looking to achieve in its people strategy
- How to get a listening strategy off the ground
- Avoiding ‘survey fatigue’ and protecting against employee overwhelm
Click here to view the webinar.