Though HR may have gained more recognition during this time, it also developed increased workloads and responsibilities.
In its new whitepaper, SAGE uncovers what the evolving HR agenda looks like as organisations continue to deal with the ramifications of the pandemic and the changing attitudes towards the people profession.
- How the crisis has helped HR demonstrate its value
- Increased recognition by the c-suite, but challenges remain ahead
- The continued disconnect between HR and the c-suite despite increased recognition
- How HR can focus in maintaining influence and building a more resilient workforce
- HR technology trends for the future
Click here to download the whitepaper.