How mature is your organisation when it comes to digital learning?
Maturity models have helped to fuel thinking and approach for learning and development training for decades.
Each organisation has its own unique relationship to learning and digital transformation, yet maturity models are often the forgotten part of implanting a successful strategy.
In its latest whitepaper, Crossknowledge explores how organisational maturity drives results in digital learning.
It will explore:
- The founding principles of maturity models and relevant pioneers
- How companies explore their L&D maturity curve
- Useful benchmarks in L&D training
- Risks posed to an organisation if it stalls its L&D process
- The three major phases an organisation goes through on the journey to digital learning maturity
Click here to view the whitepaper.