You now have until Monday 7 August to complete your entry.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to have your hard work recognised.
To help make your life easier, here are our five top tips to making a great entry:
- Describe the issue clearly. Was this a ‘nice to do’ or was there a genuine problem or area for improvement?
- Be commercial. Show there is a business benefit. Innovation doesn’t have to be big and expensive, but it should make a difference. Remember to include the budget.
- Provide all the information requested. If you miss any out it’s hard for the judges to compare your entry to others.
- Describe the results and impact with data. Include business metrics and softer benefits.
- Show involvement right across the business. Has your CEO praised your work? What about employees across the organisation who have actually seen the change first-hand?
For the best chances of winning, consult our FAQ here.