Get all the HR information you need from one source!
Like much of the country, many organisations like yours are experiencing the effects of the slowing economy. It’s at times like this that you can overlook important changes in employment legislation that may affect your organisation. But the price of failing to stay completely compliant can not only be time-consuming but also costly.
Croner’s Reference Book for Employers is the quick, cost effective way to keep in touch with the very latest HR and employment law information.
- Recruiting employees
- Contracts of Employment
- Paying Employees
- Industrial Relations
- Employees’ Rights
- Termination of Employment/Dismissal
- Training and Development
- Health and Safety
- Social Security
Your subscription includes:
- Loose-leaf Reference Guide – relevant and practical interpretation of employment law
- Free Business Support Helpline – experienced advisors available to answer all questions over the phone
- Online Access – to the loose-leaf text automatically updated and searchable to save time
- CD ROM – a complete edition of the loose-leaf text, for quick reference, updated six times a year
- Employer’s Briefing – fortnightly newsletter keeping you up to date with news and articles on legislation
- 3 Annual Pocketbooks – useful facts and figures on demand
Subscribe to you no obligation trial today!