Download our free HRMI interviews ebook
HR magazine commissioned Ashridge Executive Education to conduct interviews with five of our top-rated HR practitioners from last year's HR Most Influential (HRMI) top 40 practitioners list.
The results are fascinating, with each interview providing in-depth insight into how HR has achieved credibility and influence at each organisation, and how each HR director defines HR influence. The interviews have been compiled in our HRMI interviews ebook.
Our ebook includes interviews with:
- Sandy Begbie, global head of people and integration at Standard Life
- Valerie Hughes-D’Aeth, group HR director at the BBC
- Jacky Simmonds, group people director at easyJet
- Gillian Quinton, executive director of resources at Buckinghamshire County Council
- Ann Pickering, HR director of Telefónica UK (O2)
All interviews make for inspiring and thought-provoking reading. Learn from the best, and most influential, and download the free ebook here.