Kathryn Pritchard, chief HR officer, Nord Anglia Education
?Kathryn Pritchard joined Nord Anglia Education in July 2019 from her role as chief people and strategic programmes officer at ODEON Cinemas Group
Prior to ODEON Pritchard held senior leadership positions at various organisations including BT, Iris and Aegis Media. She began her career in teaching before moving into HR at the BBC.
With more than 20 years of experience in organisational operations and strategic leadership, Pritchard has a passion for creating cultures that make high performance a certainty.
With her experience in both private and public sectors, in the UK and globally, she is passionate about ensuring our working lives are enriching and fulfilling.
Pritchard sits on the advisory board for Women in Hospitality, is a school governor in Tottenham, and is involved in coaching and developing the next generation of HR leaders.
Pritchard holds a master’s degree in administration of professional coaching from Middlesex University and a master’s degree in business administration from The Open University. She also holds a BA in philosophy and a postgraduate certificate in education.
While she was at ODEON it won a number of awards:
ODEON's HR awards
- HR/L&D Team of the Year, CIPD People Management Awards
- HR Team of the Year, Personnel Today Awards
- Best Ongoing Commitment to Employer Brand Management, Employer Branding Management Awards
- Grand Prix for Employer Brand Management, Employer Branding Management Awards
- Best Internal Communications Innovation, BOC Internal Communications Brilliance Awards
- Employer of the Year, BOC Business Brilliance Awards
- Employer of the Year, BOC Global Events & Training Group Brilliance Awards
- Number 25 Best Big 30 Companies to Work for, Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for
- Number 16 in Ireland’s Great Places to Work, Great Place to Work
- Distinction in Employee Engagement, HR Distinction Summit
- Leading Transformation Award, HR Excellence Awards
- Highly commended for Best L&D Initiative, CIPD People Management Awards
- Best Ongoing Commitment to Employer Brand Management, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Number 25 Best Big 25 Companies to Work for, Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for
- Number 15 in Ireland’s Great Places to Work, Great Place to Work
- Best Diversity Brand, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Best Brand Ambassador Programme, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Best Employee Engagement with V&V Fest 17. Turn it up, BOC IC Brilliance Awards