In her role Pritchard executes a strategy designed to transform and tap into the capability of the 'employee brand journey'. She is also responsible for developing business strategy and overseeing all strategic programmes.
Pritchard has more than 20 years' experience in organisational life, and has a particular passion for creating cultures that make high performance a certainty. She has experience in both private and public sectors, the UK and globally, and has built HR teams from scratch as well as coaching existing teams to high performance. She lists her professional interests as value creation, organisation, leadership and talent development, and culture.
She holds both an MBA and a Master's in leadership coaching.
ODEON's HR awards
- HR/L&D Team of the Year, CIPD People Management Awards
- Employer of the Year, BOC Global Events & Training Group Brilliance Awards
HR Team of the Year, Personnel Today Awards
Best Ongoing Commitment to Employer Brand Management, Employer Branding Management Awards
Grand Prix for Employer Brand Management, Employer Branding Management Awards
Best Internal Communications Innovation, BOC Internal Communications Brilliance Awards
Employer of the Year, BOC Business Brilliance Awards
- Number 25 Best Big 30 Companies to Work for, Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for
- Number 16 in Ireland’s Great Places to Work
- Distinction in Employee Engagement, HR Distinction Summit
- Leading Transformation Award, HR Excellence Awards
- Highly commended for Best L&D Initiative, CIPD People Management Awards
- Best Ongoing Commitment to Employer Brand Management, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Best Communication of the Employer Brand to the Internal Audience, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Award for Talent Management, Personnel Today Awards
- Number 25 Best Big 25 Companies to Work for, Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for
- Best Diversity Brand, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Best Brand Ambassador Programme, Employer Brand Management Awards
- Best Employee Engagement with V&V Fest 17. Turn it up, BOC IC Brilliance Awards
- Number 15 in Ireland’s Great Places to Work