Employers need to embrace new technology to get ahead in this new world of work. But HR leaders face fierce competition for that all-important slice of budget to invest in new HR systems, and that makes building a strong business case for technology investment vital.
This guide by Sage People is designed to help HR leaders get the financial support needed, including tips on:
• Understanding and explaining the true benefits of investing in a new HR system and likely return on investment
• Positioning HR as a leader of change throughout the business
• Ensuring the HR vision fits with the business strategy
• Getting management and key stakeholder buy-in
• Building a strong business case, including the most powerful elements to include