The government is offering generous tax breaks for most environmentally friendly cars in line with targets set to ban the retail of petrol or diesel cars by 2035. But grants and allowances can become confusing when dealing with a fleet of electric and hybrid vehicles, and it is often difficult to differentiate jargon from helpful information.
This e-book will therefore help HR understand:
- What ULEV vehicles are and how they fit into your organisation
- How to switch an organisation’s fleet to a more environmentally friendly option
- The tax breakdown of the ULEV grants
- The UK’s charging infrastructure
- Electric vehicle jargon and what it all means
If this year has taught us anything, it’s that no one can predict the future. Yet as powerless as we may feel against a virus, there are still plenty of elements within our control, including how we treat our planet.
Click here to download the e-book.