Download our free HRMI interviews ebook
Jenny Roper, September 28, 2017
HR magazine commissioned Ashridge Executive Education to conduct interviews with five of our top-rated HR practitioners from 2016's HR Most Influential (HRMI) top 40 practitioners list
The results are fascinating, with each interview providing in-depth insight into how HR has achieved credibility and influence at each organisation, and how each HR director defines HR influence. The interviews have been compiled in our HRMI interviews ebook.
We asked each interviewee which of HR Most Influential's eight criteria of influence, devised last year in conjunction with Ashridge Executive Education, were most important to them - whether external board involvement, developing others, or responsibility for areas beyond HR. We also asked each HRD for their top advice for others.
Our ebook includes interviews with:
- Sandy Begbie, global head of people and integration at Standard Life
- Valerie Hughes-D’Aeth, group HR director at the BBC
- Jacky Simmonds, group people director at easyJet
- Gillian Quinton, executive director of resources at Buckinghamshire County Council
- Ann Pickering, HR director of Telefónica UK (O2)
All interviews make for inspiring and thought-provoking reading. Learn from the best, and most influential, and download the free ebook here.HRMI Whitepaper_ebook_DPS.pdf [142843.87 MB]