Leading in a crisis: workforce strategies for a changing future
SAP , December 07, 2020
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic is far from over, making it increasingly difficult for HR and business leaders to know how to manage workforce investments and develop firm plans for the future.
In SAP’s latest webinar, Jason Averbook, CEO of Leapgen and Carle Quinn, Global Head of Value Experience at SAP discuss the many opportunities that lie ahead and how businesses can create effective strategies for 2021, even with cost, time and resource limitations.
It will analyse:
- How to adapt business models and introduce fresh ideas
- Building connections in a distributed world
- Developing strategies with budget constraints
- The demand for new skills in the workplace
- What challenges HR may experience in the year ahead
Click here to view the webinar.