HR Technology supplement June 2014
HR Tech Supplement 2014
- Going Forward: Over the past 10 years, talent management has made a critical shift from an art to a science
- Blurred lines and empowerment: The prevalence of smartphones, ubiquity of social media and desire for an ideal work-life balance are combining to force a change in how firms operate, both internally and externally
- Clear line of sight: Data analytics is not for the faint-hearted, so we have compiled a step-by-step guide to getting it right, from establishing objectives to presenting findings
- Winning the game: Gamification is a vibrant way to engage employees, reward performance and boost results, especially among younger generations.
- What does HR look like in the future? HR seems to be in a constant state of flux, and those who witnessed the rebranding from personnel may be wondering if another seismic shift is around the corner, driven by technology.
- The right tool for the job: Spanning L&D, performance, workforce management and engagement, real-time technology allows HR to immediately identify issues and act
- Head in the cloud: The rise of cloud-based HCM apps provided by external third parties, rather than the internal IT team, means more power for HR to take control
- Ride the wave: The digital revolution is at the heart of changes in most industries and is profoundly changing the relationship that businesses have with their consumers.